Here is very interesting promotional tool. It is called a Reciprocal Review Carousel. Alex from Howtospoter created this little gem. It is designed to get you backlinks. The instructions are below, copy the info between the lines.
— copy and paste the Reciprocal Review Carousel and instructions below this line —
Reciprocal Review Carousel idea is based on few simple and yet effective link-building and blogging techniques I have learned:
* Build value of the blog by creating a link from within content.
* Provide a value to community by doing a review on blog you personally like.
* The Link to has exact anchor text you want and helps you boost Google Rankings.
* No more then 30 outbound links from any page to prevent penalties for link farming.
* Viral effect of the link – as more participate, link to your blog with YOUR anchor text, coming from quality content post will spread.
Here is How to participate:
* Copy the entire text between the specified lines.
* Create a post on your site and put at least one paragraph explaining how you joined the Reciprocal Review Carousel.
* Paste the text you copied into your post.
* Remove the Bottom Review and At the Top add your own review with a link to a site reviewed, at least 2 sentences about the site and a note – Reviewed by: Your Anchor Text. Link your anchor text to your site. Here is an example:
WordPress Web 2.0 Guide is a blog providing very useful information on building your very own Web 2.0 portal based on WordPress. Detailed instructions and howto guides make it possible for anyone to create a sparkling and engaging blog and join the community of like-minded individuals. Reviewed by: WordPress Web 2.0 Spot-er
- Andy-Coates.com is an original creator of Viralink concept and a blog publishing information on Magic, Personal development and blog development. I have found a wealth of information on getting your blog noticed and generating the traffic for free. Reviewed by: WordPress Web 2.0 Guide
- FitForFreedom is well-established blog where you can find multitude of information on achieving financial freedom. Blog is run by Marco Righter and his writing style greatly adds to the value of information he provides. Reviewed by: Alex
- Secure Your PC For Internet blog run by Colin and provides essential information everyone accessing internet should know. Identity theft is becoming more and more of an issue and by visiting his blog you can minimize the risk of being compromised. Reviewed by: Alex
- VI-SU blog is all about WordPress, AdSense, SEO and . Although mostly written in German I have found that using Google translate is worth the effort for his posts. Reviewed by: Alex
- Home With Heather is a great informative blog targeting WAHM (Work At Home Moms) and run by … you guessed it – Heather Masson. Information on what works for her in written is very easy to read and comes from her personal experience. Reviewed by: Alex
- A Copywriter’s Blues blog published by Alex Badalic, a veteran of advertising turned musician gives you great food for soul. I have found some nice old videos of Johnny Cash performance and he has a lot more of vintage videos to satisfy fans. Reviewed by: Alex
- Did You Smell That blog authored by one of the veterans on filled with business ideas you can use. David Ledoux is well known and respected in and now he makes his experience available via blog posts. Reviewed by: Alex
- Best Damn Blog run by Richard Wing is all about Internet Marketing. Your visit will be rewarded by honest reviews, freebies and information you need to succeed in this cut-throat business without sacrificing your integrity. Reviewed by: Alex
- Mixed Martial Arts Blog If you love mixed martial arts, The Ultimate Fighter, the UFC and PrideFC, then you will love this blog! Fight coverage, predictions, mma fighter interviews and an online mma store. Reviewed by: David
I'll check my Technorati ranking in a couple days and see what happened.